Maybe I should save myself some grief by not calling attention to my views regarding racial reconciliation, but this matter is too important for the church to remain silent. If believers are not careful, they may undermine if not distort the gospel itself.
Carefully and prayerfully consider the following resources:
- Social Justice: A necessary addition to my confession of faith
- Racial Reconciliation: An excellent and relevant sermon by Voddie Baucham on Ephesians 2
- In loving black people, the Church of Jesus Christ must oppose Black Lives Matter: Peter Heck shows wise discernment of the Black Lives Matter movement
- Three Reasons Why Christians Should Reject #BlackLivesMatter: Josh Buice articulates the unbiblical nature of the movement and its underlying philosophies
- A Compassionate, Counter-Cultural, Christian Response: Thank you, Kevin Huang, for the sound, benevolent words
- Ethnic Gnosticism: Another compelling sermon by Voddie Baucham
- Ethnic Gnosticism Leads to Presumption and Prejudice: A worthy follow-up to Voddie’s message
- Systemic Racism, God’s Grace, and the Human Heart: What the Bible Teaches About Structural Sin: Al Mohler brings clarity to some of the confusion among Christians
If I discover more useful material worth sharing, I’ll add it here.